Monday, December 12, 2011

Dungeons and Dragons

It was strange for me. I played a multitude of RPGs and MMORPGs before I even played the original tabletop version of D&D. Thanks to the generosity of my brothers in arms from Drawn Blanks and their friends, I got my first chance to play it, and I can't begin to describe how much fun I have.

My character is a tiefling warlock, who is part Dragon Age blood mage, part Tim Gunn, and with a light dash of Buffalo Bill. Having played other games as a pet class, I was a little shocked that I did not have a demon at my command, until I was informed that I could have an arcane familiar last evening...

Immediately, my mind set to work on a tiny bound demon to coincide with my character's history. I even had my character stitch up a little outfit for the bloody mass that he vomited up. So, I present to you, Coccytus Rex's demon familiar, Slaavo the Jabbering Clot.

No comments:

Post a Comment