Monday, December 5, 2011

Nappykins

Hello all,

I had a busy weekend, mostly being away from my work. My roommates dragged me off to Disney World Sunday. I wanted to bring some art supplies with me, but I didn't want to lug around a 20lb bag with me for ten hours. So, I just brought a pen.

As I went around Disney, I kept count of the number of hot "guest" dudes I'd bang (I counted 99.) One boy in particular caught my attention. He was a blonde, slender, effeminate twinky thing (which I get boners for) and he waited in line for the Haunted Mansion with my roommates and I. I wanted to approach him, but I let my insecurities hold me back, and I didn't see him again... until we left Epcot, and I saw him and his hag walking back to their car. Who knows, Maybe I'll see him again sometime.

Aside from the hot dudes, there some hot dude couples, with kids. And that made me all the more depressed about being single and without a career. To portray my sorrow, I doodled on a napkin at dinner.

And this chap here was a big, hunky bodybuilder who sat in front of me at Chipotle during lunch. I noticed his neck and back muscles and just HAD to draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment